Chaney, Couch, Callaway & Carter is North Florida’s premier comprehensive and first-class dental office with an exceptional team of general, cosmetic and surgical dentistry professionals. We strongly believe in continuing education and utilizing the best technology, while being committed to constantly learning and providing dental excellence.
- We provide comprehensive, full-service preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- We offer same-day new patient appointments and emergency care
- We provide personalized care in a professional yet fun office setting
- Our dentists listen to your needs and concerns in order to better serve you while focusing on your comfort and convenience.
- We are open 5 days a week and are available to treat emergencies 24-7, including weekends
- In addition to a range of payment options from insurance to third-party financing, we offer customized payment and treatment plans.
- We are dedicated to providing healthy smiles for your entire family
- We have a convenient location off of Capital Circle NE and Mahan Drive/Tennessee Street
General Dentistry ServicesClick on any of the services below to learn more.
Dry Mouth Treatment
Emergency Dental Care
Periodontal Disease Treatment
Root Canal Therapy
Cosmetic Dentistry ServicesClick on any of the services below to learn more.
- The process of installing the veneers involves removing less than a millimeter of original tooth enamel in order to apply the veneer. A curing light is then used to harden the resin that is placed between the original tooth and the veneer.
- If you have fractured teeth, gaps between your teeth, minor bite problems, or stained teeth that don’t react well to tooth whitening then you would be a good candidate for porcelain veneers.
- Tray whitening: an impression is taken to create a custom tray for the patient. A supply of whitening gel is then given to the patient in which he/she will wear the tray filled with the whitening gel for a few hours each day (techniques differ). This regimen continues until an acceptable result is achieved. It is normal to experience sensitivity of the teeth during the transition when using this whitening method.
- In-office whitening: the most efficient means of whitening. When using this method, you are able to have your teeth whitened in just one session and achieve significant results.